Automatic sliding door system with extra insulating properties
The Record THERMCORD + is powered by modules of the Record STA 20 series. This is one of the most modern systems on the market and, thanks to the numerous parameter modifications, can always be optimized for each application. As a result, the opening and closing speed can be specifically adjusted so that the heat exchange takes place as little as possible.
The complete system is digitally linked. This means that the control unit, the drive, the sensors and the multifunctional program switch BDE-D communicate with each other via the CAN-bus protocol. The potentially high data transfer rate makes a continuous self-diagnosis possible. The results can be read from the memory. Interference influences are detected in this way and defective parts or interrupted cable connections are identified immediately.
All benefits at a glance
- Effective thermal barrier despite slender door profiles of only 38 mm depth.
- UD value to only 1.1 W / m² K according to EN 16 361.
- Active seal on the floor side.
- Mechanical seal on the top.
- Draft and waterproof.
- Universally applicable drive system Record STA 20 series drives.
- Multifunction program switch BDE-D for easy operation.
- Equipped with self-testing electrical components for maximum reliability and safety.
- Can be retrofitted with automatic door systems with THERMCORD profile systems.
- Self-supporting construction.
- Short payback time.